Manual medicine in children and Arlen's Atlas Therapy (part I)
November 18. - 23. 2019
Orthopaedic Practice “Kinderorthopädie am Pferdeturm”
Scheide Str. 3., D-30625 Hannover, Germany
Monday - Friday 09:00 a.m. - 06:00 p.m.,
Saturday 09:00 a.m. - 02:00 p.m.
Language of instruction: English
Number or participants: max. 16, min. 10
- Anatomy und neurophysiology of normal childhood development
- basic concept of Vojta / mile stones of development und Prechtl 's General Movements assessment
- embryological segmental diagnostics neurophysiological significance of the AAO region
- Arlen’s Atlas Therapy: diagnostic and training on the impulse simulator
- Anatomy trains: importance in treatment concepts
- Live demonstration of examination und treatment of patients
- First steps of examination to differenciate between dysfunctional and neurological disease pattern
More detailed information will be provided with booking confirmation.